Pages

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Blogging From A to Z April Challenge


This will be my third year joining the "A to Z April Challenge." The premise of this challenge is to post something on your blog every day in April except for Sundays.  In doing this you will have 26 blog posts—one for each letter of the alphabet.   Each day you will theme your post according to a letter of the alphabet. For more information, please click here . 

In my challenge, I plan for each post to be a sort of mini-chapter of a story involving an elderly lady and her younger granddaughters.  My inspiration for this story came from wondering, What if Grandma was no longer able to tell stories?

I would like to say a special thank you to Lee Jackson over at Tossing It Out, creator of this challenge, and a great mentor to our community of bloggers. 

Hope you enjoy the story.




6 comments:

Hilary Melton-Butcher said...

Hi Doris .. so pleased to see you here .. I look forward to all your stories ..

Cheers Hilary

Rebeccah Giltrow said...

Just stopping by to wish you luck with this challenge :)

http://rebeccahgiltrow.blogspot.co.uk/p/a-to-z.html

Arkansas Patti said...

I am so glad you are doing this. You tell the very best stories.

Mary Aalgaard said...

Excited to read more of your great stories!
Play off the Page

YVONNE LEWIS: said...

I have a new blog now, I used to be "Welcome To My World of Poetry.
I am now called
"The written Word of Yvonne Lewis.
Pleased you are back.
Yvonne.

Saunar Buboy said...

Bril­liant! Great talk that was extremely insightful and very enter­taining. It’s given me loads to think about.

Prudential Life